Stitch in time.
I was going to write an entry but my fingers are almost bleeding from hand-stitching Deku people for this party.
That’s the only domestic thing I have down: sewing. It is also the skill that would do me the least good if stranded on an island.
That was 90% of my weekend. The other 10% was Riley and Preston’s joint birthday party, where I took pictures and ruined my diet. Eli fulfilled his not-yet-realized dream of being the only male in a bedful of girls.
I’m just– wiped. My eyes are the only part of my body not aching, so some comments to read would be MOST appreciated while I rest. What’re you up to? See any good movies lately? Tell me anything. I miss hearing from you guys. It’s been quiet around here.